When it comes to home renovations none can be quite as rewarding as a bathroom remodel. Today, consumers are looking for ways to update their bathrooms to have a more spa-like feel and increase functionality to accommodate their everyday lives.
Luckily, Moen has products to meet your client’s every need and help them create a space that is everything they’ve desired. Here are a couple new introductions for 2018, perfect for those looking to do a large-scale remodel or simply make updates to elevate the look of their space.
- Freestanding Tubs – According to the 2017 U.S. Houzz Bathroom Trends Study, nearly two-in-five homeowners opt to upgrade a bathtub during a master bathroom renovation. Among them, 43 percent choose a freestanding flat-bottom tub. A tub is only as good as it’s faucet, and Moen has beautiful new options to compliment a variety of design choices.
The new Voss™ tub-filler faucet offers a crisp, transitional design for a classic, yet fashion-forward presence. The floor-mount tub filler creates a focal point in the space with soft, square handle that mirrors the design of the coordinating widespread lavatory faucet. Plus, there’s a matching handshower for added functionality when bathing kids and pets or cleaning the tub.
If your clients desire a more traditional look in bath, Moen has expanded the line of Weymoth® tub fillers to include an Oil Rubbed Bronze finish. These ornate tub fillers offer a handshower with an antique style and can be purchased with either cross or lever handles to fully customize the look.
- Oversize Rainshower Showerheads – Houzz also found that among 81 percent of renovating homeowners who are upgrading their master shower, three in four opt for higher-end shower features (73 percent) such as rainfall showerheads. This is a great solution for clients who are looking to upgrade the style and functionality of their space but don’t want to commit to an intensive renovation. An option like Moen’s new flat, thin, overhead-mount rainshowers are a great option. These modern, single-function fixtures are available in a round or square design, depending on your client’s preference.
- Don’t Forget the Details – When helping your clients design a new bath remember valves are just as important as showerheads when it comes to adding functionality. Moen has recently added Moentrol® trim with enhanced designs for Weymouth® and Arris® collections and expanded style and finish choices for transfer valve trims with eight new options. With the transfer valve expansion, Moen now offers your clients a perfect match for 19 existing collections.
We’ve also expanded our offerings with a new transfer valve featuring three independent functions along with nine suites of matching trim. Between this new valve and existing transfer valves, you have more choices than ever to customize your client’s shower or vertical spa with any of the following:
- Showerhead and handshower
- Showerhead and tub spout
- Showerhead, handshower and tub spout
To learn more visit www.moenpro.com.